NooCube and Mind Lab Pro are two of the most popular nootropic supplements currently available.
According to their advertisements, these nootropics improve memory via several pathways and provide powerful cognitive-enhancing effects.
These two nootropic supplements, each created by Wolfson Brands (UK) and Opti Nutra, are often compared to see which affects cognitive function the most.
The following information about NooCube vs Mind Lab Pro will help you decide which nootropic wins.
Noocube and Mind lab pro are popular “smart drugs” that claim to boost cognitive performance, memory, focus, and the brain’s health. These supplements are made from natural ingredients and have little to no side effects. And most importantly, dosage and ingredient information is available so you know the actual potency.
Smart drugs are beneficial to the old, young, sick, and healthy, with years of research behind their claim to boost the overall well-being of the human brain.
But it might be hard to figure out which one is best for you and your needs. And that’s why we will look at Noocube vs Mind Lab Pro to determine the best brain supplement for your needs.
Noocube is a blend of nootropics made by the Wolfson Brand, veterans of the supplement business. It is a blend of amino acids, vitamins, and other compounds that enhance focus, mental alertness, speed, and memory. Noocube is caffeine and GMO-free but still made of natural and research-backed ingredients.
Mind Lab Pro
Mind lab pro is one of the leading nootropics on the market and is made by Opti Nutra. Mind lab pro works for all people from athletes to professionals. It is caffeine, GMO, and artificial preservatives free. The company also claims the product is free of filler ingredients. Mind lab pro improves memory, and mental speed, and its catchphrase is “100% brainpower”.
Noocube vs Mind Lab Pro Ingredients
The main ingredients in Noocube and Mind Lab Pro are natural but potent. They are both caffeine and GMO-free, made in the USA, and FDA-approved.
They also share four ingredients which are Bacopa Monnieri, L-Theanine, vitamin b12, and L-Tyrosine.
- Bacopa Monnieri contains compounds that assist in the regeneration of nerve cells. These compounds help treat anxiety and solve memory problems. They also increase cognitive performance. The inclusion of this ingredient in both supplements can help treat hyperactivity and lack of focus. It also helps treat stress by improving mood and lowering cortisol levels.
- L-Theanine is an amino acid that helps calm nerves. It is water-soluble and also eases tension in the body. Studies show that l-theanine can help people with schizophrenia sleep better.
- L-Tyrosine is also an amino acid that helps decompress the brain aiding in stress relief and better performance. Studies show that it works on libido, stress, memory, attentiveness, and mood and also helps with depression.
- Vitamin B12 is a vitamin that improves memory, focus, energy, vision, sleep, and even pain tolerance. It also promotes the formation of important neurotransmitters to support brain function. It regulates homocysteine levels and can help with depression.
However, Noocube and Mind Lab Pro also have unique ingredients that separate them and make them different products.
Some other ingredients in Noocube include:
- Alpha GPC also known as Alpha-glycerophosphocholine is an ingredient for memory and athletic performance boosting. This ingredient is so powerful it can reduce the symptoms of mild to moderate dementia in patients. Alpha GPC breaks down into neurotransmitters that improve memory, arousal, learning, and focus. And also increases motivation and alertness.
- Huperzine-A is extracted from Chinese club moss and helps with reasoning memory loss and overall brain function. It is an effective antioxidant for fighting free radicals in the human body. Huperzine-A also boosts the efficacy of other ingredients in the blend. It can also help reduce the risk of brain damage and other behavioral problems.
- Resveratrol is an antioxidant that boosts memory and brain function and fights free radicals in the body.
Mind Lab Pro Ingredients
Some mind lab pro ingredients include:
- Citicoline is known as a brain fuel that helps increase cognitive functions over time. It improves memory, focus, and alertness and is the preferable choline source for many nootropic users.
- Lion’s Mane is unique to mind lab pro and is one of the few mushrooms that assist brain regeneration. It assists with the growth of nerve cells and the development of brain cells. It also regulates synaptic plasticity, which helps with memory and learning.
- Rhodiola Rosea is an adaptogen that helps reduce physical and mental stress and helps you think clearly under stressful conditions. It regulates stress hormones and fights fatigue. Athletes and professionals safely use it as it helps them stay sharp under pressure.
Price and Serving Sizes
Both bottles have 30 servings, and Noocube goes for $39.99 per bottle, while mind lab pro is $65 per bottle. If you prefer to buy in bulk, Noocube goes for $119.99 for 6 bottles while mind lab pro is $195 for 4 bottles.
Both companies only offer their products online. However, there is a return policy and money-back guarantee in case the products don’t work for you or you are allergic.
Dosage and Effects
Mind lab pro starts working within an hour, and you can take 2 to 4 capsules per day. Mind lab pro lasts for 8 to 9 hours. Noocube recommends two capsules per morning. And they work within 30 minutes and last for 7 to 8 hours.
In conclusion, both Noocube and mind lab pro contain potent natural ingredients that help boost brain function and help with memory, sharpness, and athletic performance and they have few side effects. The ingredients are all science-backed with strong research and data. They boost cognitive function and are potent without being harmful.
There are no proprietary blends, and they come with clear labels so you know exactly what you are taking.
However, Noocube edges mind lab pro because it is cheaper with the same potent ingredients. While mind lab pro is perfect for any individual, regardless of age and occupation.
Both products base their formulas around their four common ingredients. And these ingredients are hard-hitting nootropics. These ingredients would work without the other boosters putting Noocube on top of the list.