In today’s world, stress is not a stranger, it is almost impossible to avoid. Stress can affect the mind negatively by causing brain fog, loss of concentration, and many more. When this happens, we can help our brain relax and boost brain functionality with the aid of nootropics.
Nootropics are supplements that lower stress, calm the brain, and stimulate mental productivity. However, there are numerous varieties of nootropics available in the market today. This makes it more challenging to select the right one for your body. If you have ever done any research on nootropics, you would have come across the two most well-known nootropic pills in the market; Alpha Brain and Mind Lab Pro.
In this comparison article, we will be comparing Alpha Brain vs Mind Lab Pro, we will be looking at important factors like their ingredients, the differences between both brands, and many more. Read to the end to find out which is best for you.
Introducing Alpha Brain
Alpha Brain is made by Onnit. It is known for its three special nootropic blends. Each blend aims to bring about a particular function in the brain. Alpha Brain causes the brain to produce Alpha waves. These waves are usually produced naturally when the brain is relaxed.
Alpha Brain provides you with the Alpha-GPC nutrients you need for your brain to be able to function optimally. It’s a great option for maintaining mental clarity and focus.
Ingredients Of Alpha Brain
Even though Alpha Brain comprises three unique blends, let us look at the ingredients used to make this supplement.
- Oat Straw Extract (Avena Sativa)
- L-Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha GPC)
- Huperzia Serrata Extract
- AC-11 (Uncaria tomentosa Extract)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI)
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract
Pros And Cons Of Alpha Brain
- This item is suitable for vegans.
- Alpha Brain is a natural product.
- It does not contain caffeine which means it is not addictive
- It can elevate mood and mental well-being.
- It contains soy, which some individuals find to be an allergy.
- It might cause headaches, anxiety, and restlessness as adverse side effects.
Introducing Mind Lab Pro
One of the most popular nootropic supplements in the world is Mind Lab Pro. The primary goal of this supplement is to improve your cognitive function. These cognitive skills cover a wide range of executive functions. include inhibitory control, learning, memory, concentration, and energy.
Mind Lab Pro includes neuroprotective components that offer a lot of benefits to the brain. It not only gives the brain energy, but it also nourishes and safeguards the brain. Mind Lab Pro functions through 6 bio pathways to help improve the mental processes in your brain. The fact that Mind Lab Pro contains natural products is one of its best features. Unlike other brands, it does not contain chemicals and artificial colors. Overall, it offers a whole spectrum of benefits as a nootropic supplement.
Ingredients Of Mind Lab Pro
Along with certain additional supporting components, it has eleven nootropic compounds. Let us look at them so that we can adequately compare Mind Lab Pro to Alpha Brain. Some of its ingredients include:
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom
- Bacopa Monnieri
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Rhodiola Rosea
If you are paying attention, you might have noticed that Mind Lab Pro doesn’t contain any caffeine. Hence it is not addictive. This makes it simpler for everyone to take.
Pros And Cons Of Mind Lab Pro
- This is also a natural nootropic supplement.
- There is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- This supplement is also suitable for vegans because it is free of GMOs, caffeine, and allergens.
- It is only available on an official website.
Alpha Brain vs Mind Lab Pro Similarities
Despite the differences, there are several similarities between the two nootropics that are noteworthy. Some of these similarities include:
- They are both uniquely formulated to enhance your cognition. You can’t go wrong with either Alpha Brain or Mind Lab Pro if you want to enhance your cognition. They enhance your cognitive functioning while also enhancing your memory, focus, and processing speed.
- They have comparable concentrations of nootropic ingredients. For example, L-Theatine, L-Tyrosine, Vitamin B6, Bacopa Monnieri, and a few more components are among the ingredients they have in common. However, a larger nootropic concentration does not equate to a superior product.
- They are both hypoallergenic supplements. Consumers gain greatly from this similarity. Anyone can use these supplements to improve cognitive performance.
- They are both within the same price range. While Alpha Brain goes for about $80, Mind Lab Pro goes for $65. So if the price is a determining factor of your purchase, these products do not differ so much in price.
The primary goal of the Alpha Brain is to increase the amount of Alpha waves that are generated while the brain is relaxed. On the other hand, Mind Lab Pro aims to stimulate the brain and energize it.
According to customer reviews on both products, most people would go with Mind Lab Pro. This is because Mind Lab Pro has more benefits for the brain, contains a higher percentage of natural ingredients, and has more clinical support while still being more affordable than Alpha Brain. Even without a discount, it is still less expensive than Alpha Brain.
Although the two supplements are comparable, there are minor distinctions between them. The main one is how potent their compounds are.
Mind Lab Pro’s Lions Mane Mushroom possesses strong neuro-regenerative abilities. The Cat’s Claw extract AC11 in the Alpha Brain formulation is also special. However, Huperzine A, which is used in Alpha Brain to enhance the catalytic action of acetylcholine, is something else to take note of. Certain medical practitioners would rather advise patients to do without this compound, especially if it is for long-term use.
Mind Lab Pro is a trustworthy, all-natural nootropic pill that has no negative side effects. It is effective for people of all ages. Alpha Brain, on the other hand, has an age restriction. It doesn’t perform as well for everyone. With some people, it does produce fantastic outcomes, but with others, it produces no benefits at all.
If you have to choose, Mind Lab Pro seems to be the superior choice in terms of both your mind and your cash. In the end, you get to decide between the two. It is a good idea to try both and stick with the one you prefer or rather ask a licensed medical practitioner for advice.